How to Make the Original Rockford Red Heel® Monkey, Friends, Puppets and More Pattern Book features photographs that highlight detail and finishing techniques; new clean, whimsical design that makes for an easy-to-follow read; and updated patterns that add new toys and puppets to make. This soft-cover, 48-page pattern book makes a great addition to your crafting library or as a gift.
- Patterns for more than 50 adorable toys are featured in this book.
- Full-color photos showcase the use of many colors of the Original Rockford Red Heel socks.
- Close-up, detail photos help inspire finishing ideas and crafting techniques.
- Whimsical stitches guide you through these simple step-by-step instructions.
- Instructions for sock animals, sock dolls, and clothing with easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams.
Written by: Fox River Mills
Published by: Fox River Mills
Specifications: 48 pages