The I-1 is the first new camera system in over 20 years for the original instant format. It’s an easy to use point and shoot instant camera, with a variety of unique and innovative features designed to take your photography further. Works with Impossible I-type and 600 type film. The I-1’s uniquely designed ring flash provides a diffused light that’s perfect for portraits. You can also connect your iOS or Android device with the camera to experiment with creative tools like light painting, double exposure and more. This is the only instant camera that lets you take full photographic control of aperture and shutter speed, using the I-1 App’s manual mode. The I-1 is analog instant photography reinvented for the digital age.
- Lenses: 6 lenses total, with 5 possible configurations
- Autofocus: 5 zone autofocus system, using reflective IR ranging
- Focal length: 82–109 mm
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
- Flash system: 12 LED advanced ring flash, consisting of 8 focused LEDs for increased range + 4 diffuse LEDs for softer light at closer distances (portraits).
- App: the I-1 App for iOS works Apple devices running iOS 9 and iOS 8.
Materials: polycarbonate + ABS plastics with soft touch rubberized coating, zinc aluminium alloy, optical grade polycarbonate and acrylic lenses
Made by: Impossible Project
Made in: Designed in Stockholm, Made in China
Specifications: 4.25" W; 5.5" L; 4.25" H